Friday, March 4, 2011

Lebron hits Bosh in the face...Heat blow 24 point lead...Bosh cries


Chris Bosh cried like a bitch after the Heat-Magic game last night.  Why did he cry? It probably had something to do with playing a crappy game, his team blowing a 24 point lead, realizing the Heat can't beat good teams and Lebron hitting him in the face.


Whatever the reason, it wasn't a good enough reason for a grown man to cry.  I know if I was him, I would claim that pass from Lebron hit me right in the nose and my eyes were just watering.  Nobody would believe him, but they may at least say, "Oh, I understand", before they turn around and make fun of him.

Well, after a performance like this, you know what time it is... PLAY THE MUSIC!


TBJ exclusive: Like A Bosh from The Basketball Jones on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment