Thursday, April 21, 2011

Nicki Minaj Giving a Nashty Lap Dance


If anybody really needs Nicki Minaj's comically gigantic ass in his face, it's Steve Nash (or me).  I mean A'mare left him all alone in Phoenix, he missed the playoffs, and he got divorced a month ago.  Oh, and the reason he got divorced was because his wife gave birth to his (now former) teammate, Jason Richardson's baby.  Which he didn't know about until he saw the baby for the first time, and let's just say, it didn't really look like him.  So yeah, Steve Nash deserves this lap dance, and many more.

Also, after watching this video, I might think that Nicki Minaj's ass is fake.  Like she has some ass implants or something in there.  I don't know what it is exactly, but it just doesn't move right.  I think I might need to spend a lot more time investigating this.

No comments:

Post a Comment