Monday, May 9, 2011

Lakers Have Gone Fishin'


My original plan going into the playoffs, was to reserve "Gone Fishin'" posts for teams the Bulls had eliminated, but I felt like I had to make an exception for the Lakers.  When the two time defending champs, who had been to finals the last 3 years, get swept out of the playoffs, and act like punks in the process, you have to celebrate their exit from the playoffs.

But seriously, what a bad way for Phil Jackson to go out (I mean if he doesn't come back to coach the Knicks in 2012).  His team just totally giving up in that game and then resorting to cheap, dirty plays out of frustration at the end.  Odom's cheap shot was bad enough, but Bynum's took it to a whole other level.  Bynum needs to get a serious suspension to start next season, to try to prevent this type of stuff from happening again.  Not only was JJ Barea completely defenseless, but Bynum has to have at least 120 pounds on him.  I mean Bynum is a gigantic human being and JJ Barea, looks like a guy who you wouldn't want to pick at a YMCA pick up game.  I'm really glad the TNT crew relegated Bynum to a dingy by himself in the back of the "Gone Fishin'" picture.


Andrew Bynum Cheap Shot on JJ Barea
 

Lamar Odom Cheap Shot on Dirk Nowitzki
 
P.S. - It's nice to see Dirk and Mavs be the team to put an end to this Lakers dynasty.  Here is reward for the Mavs fans, I stumbled across while looks for Lakers "Gone Fishin'" pics.  I call this picture "Big D", you know, because of Dallas and her breast size.

No comments:

Post a Comment