Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Predator: The Musical - The first musical I would ever go see live


This needs to be made into an actual musical. Arnold is available now and I'm sure you can get Jesse "The Body" Ventura and Carl Weathers. So there is no reason this shouldn't happen. I would never go to almost any musicals, they might be good, I will just never go. You need something like this to get people like me into the world of musical theatre or at least to get our money once. 

Guys, just think of how impressed your dates will be when you tell them you are taking them to a musical, especially one with this much star power. That is why this needs to happen. So Broadway or Nathan Lane or whoever is in charge of making musicals, make this happen with the quickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment