Wednesday, February 23, 2011

QB Trick shot videos are the new basketball trick shot videos


First off, let me say that Alex Tanney here made some nice throws, and it is really too bad for him that NFL teams don't draft quarterbacks off of trick shot videos, because he would be at least 2nd round pick.

A few year ago we started seeing beer pong and basketball trick shots and now this is the second football trick shot video in a couple weeks. So the question is what is next? Golf? Soccer? Tennis? Lacrosse? Bass Fishing?

I'll tell you what it is going to be, bags or cornhole or whatever you want to call it.  Because as soon as it gets warm enough I'm going to make the greatest bags trick shot tape ever. Just chucking bags out of moving cars and off 4th floor balconies. It might take me a week to put together two minutes of video, but I'm going to do it. Right now I am just working on my turn around and look at the camera like I knew that shot was going in the whole time face. Oh and I'm trying to pick out a really hard rap song to use as the background music.

No comments:

Post a Comment