Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Big Mistake: Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari Got Engaged


Over the weekend Jay Cutler got engaged to reality TV "star" Kristin Cavallari.  I guess he popped the question when they were are on vacation in Cabo or something, but it doesn't really matter.  What does matter is that this is really the first time I have ever questioned Jay Cutler.

As you may or may not know, I am and have always been a stead-fast supporter of Jay Cutler.  I don't really get why everybody hates him.  Is it just his face?  I don't know, but I have supported him through everything.  Countless interceptions, looking like he doesn't care, and the Kneepocalypse (which was clearly a media driven conspiracy to bash Jay Cutler, nobody ever mentions Donald Driver and Charles Woodson standing on the sidelines in the Super Bowl). But marrying a reality TV "star" is indefensible and it really makes me question his decision making.

I'm gonna cut to the chase right now.  Kristin Cavallari is a fame whore, plain and simple.  She has been on multiple reality TV shows, but isn't on one now, and needs a way to stay relevant.  So she dates an NFL QB, gets her picture in US Weekly and is back on the radar.  It's a great plan by her and I was cool with Jay dating her.  I mean she's hot, and there was nothing wrong with Jay using her for what she is, but this is ridiculous.  Jay Cutler is an NFL QB, he can do better than a 2 year marriage to a fame whore.  I just hope for his sake he signs a prenup.

P.S. - In the interest of full-disclosure I would like to let you know that I was always an L.C. guy, so that may have skewed my opinion here.


No comments:

Post a Comment