Monday, April 25, 2011

Tony Larussa's Eye Is Totally Fucked Up


I mean there is no nice way to say this, Tony Larussa's eye is just totally fucked up.  I guess he has like super pink eye or something, but I don't really care what it is because I can't even look at him.  If I saw him on the El, I would run as fast as I could to the other side of the car.  He kind of looks like he should be the bad guy in the next 007 movie or something.

It's really too bad that something like this happened to such a nice guy.  I mean somebody who drives drunk, defended drunk drivers and enabled more steroid use in baseball than anybody else doesn't deserve something like this to happen to him.  I feel so bad for him, I'm going to post more pictures of his eye, so we can suffer with him.




P.S. - Somebody needs to get him a Cardinals eye patch.  I mean, it wouldn't be as cool as Hawk's White Sox eye patch, but it couldn't hurt.

1 comment:

  1. Fuck you and your northern Illinois Chicago cub/white sox mentality how many world series championships has your city won fuck you and your mother ....GO CARDS & GO PACK GO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete