Monday, May 23, 2011

Tom Brady Looks Ridiculous...Again


It has been getting harder and harder to be the #1 Tom Brady fan in Chicago and this picture certainly isn’t helping at all.  What are you doing here, Tom?  You look like a fool.  I mean if you insist on riding a water slide during the lockout, at least lay down on it so you can go as fast as possible.  What’s the point of a water slide anyway if you are just gonna sit up and go slow?  You might as well have just stayed in the lazy river. 

And I don’t mean to beat a dead horse, but, the hair.  I have finally come to grips with the fact that Tom is keeping the long hair and really if I got hair plugs, I would probably be so excited about having hair, that I would grow it long too, but he looks like an idiot.  Did he go to Giselle’s stylist and ask for the “Oompa Loompa”?


P.S. – It’s is only a matter of time before some Jets fan photoshops three dicks into this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment