Friday, April 8, 2011

Cell Phones and Back-Flips in Amateur Soccer


Two bizarre soccer clips for the price of one today.  First off, we got this guy just taking a cell phone call while playing defense.  He had to be expecting this call, right?  And what was so fucking urgent that he had the coach answer the phone and call him off the field to take the call.  I seriously have no clue what it could be.  It would have to be something both expected and super urgent, so maybe you just sit out the game, its not like you play for Manchester United.

Oh, and what the fuck was that yellow card for?  Now I'm not Maradona here, but that looked like a clean tackle to me.  Dude went down hard, but he got the ball.  Maybe he got the card for talking on the phone during the game, like when Joe Horn got flagged for pulling the phone out from under the goal posts.

On to the next video...


Is this the And 1 soccer mixtape tour?  Dude just back flipped on a penalty kick.  This just seems like the biggest dick move of all time.  He is just rubbing it in the other teams face, because you know his team had to be up two or three goals at the end of the game, for him to even to attempt this stunt.  I just really hope that some guy on the other team obliterated this guys flipping leg with a tackle as soon as play resumed.  I know that is exactly what I would do...if I wasn't so gassed at the end of a 90 minute soccer game that I was just laying in the middle of the field sucking on orange wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment